Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

CA EZ Trust Internet Security Suite

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have downloaded CA EZ Trust Internet SEcurity Suite because I provider is giving it to us for free. Could you tell me if this is equal to or better or worse than Norton System Works 2005? Any opionions would be more than helpful.

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,046 posts
Pomma, you are in the "News" forum; will move this to "Applications" and see
if you get 'opinions'...one must choose for his/herself in the end :tazz:
just know that Norton goes deep into the system, very deep and is not a 'simple' uninstall.

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,585 posts
norton... well norton doesnt' know how to "keep it simple". thus there are support issues with it. for the most part its ok. just a pain when it causes issues.

no opinion on ez trust. most people here use kerio or tiny firewall plus a good av program. on the plus ez trust doesn't have anything negative about it either unlike norton. beging free its worth a try.