Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I'm assumeing this would be a hardware error

• Please log in to reply

goladith

goladith

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
well, not to long ago, my computer blue screened with this BSOD msg "Memory_Management" 0x0000001A (0x00041284, 0x23d7e001, 0x00028588, 0xc883000)

i got this message 2 times, it did it to me after i tried to get back to doing what i was doing b4 it happened the 1st time. it happened when i logged in a particular character in Everquest. i logged in a differnt char and used him just fine.

Edited by goladith, 27 October 2005 - 05:39 PM.

Advertisements

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Hi,

Alot of times it is hardware but not always and with what you described I think it could be a issue with the game itself, I would check for updates for the game and get all the critical MS updates if you have not already done so.

If you added any new hardware try and remove it to see if the problem contiues, if you updated any drivers recently this could also cause this so roll'em back.

If it becomes a big problem post back.

Rick

Jack123

Jack123

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 944 posts
I would post problem on [Everquest] Web site - Appears to be thier Issue

Jack123

Edited by Jack123, 27 October 2005 - 06:16 PM.

goladith

goladith

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Well, no new hardware, and they just patch EQ today, so it isprobly that, i don't usaly play that character, so, not a biggie yet, i'll worry about it later, my main character is working fine, it seems, so.....thanks for the advice, and MS updates don't like me, and i don't like them, they make me use IE for em, and MS updater has a problem with some of my software, not sure why, i am all legal....