Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ProtoWall

• Please log in to reply

Dagnar

Dagnar

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi having trouble installing ProtoWall i'm using a Presario 2100 laptop with Win XP installed and for some reason the ProtoWall driver won't install properly. In network settings it will show the ProtoWall driver installed but then Windows will try and install the ProtoWall MiniPort driver and a window will pop up saying the driver hasn't passed the Windows Logo. When I choose too continue instilation it won't finish and the window keeps popping up with same message and it won't let me cancel or close it so I end up having to shut the system down and restarting. Then when the system restarts I get a window saying found new hardware and it will continue to try and install it but it won't install and I end up up having to uninstall everything any suggestions? I'm wondering if it's a compatability issue. :tazz:

Advertisements