Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Copy and Paste problem

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
alright, here's how it go.

im using firefox as my browser. and as you know, there are tabs. when i copy something from one tab and want to paste it into another tab, nothing comes up. when i right click copy from one tab and right click paste, doesn't work also.

however, i had to paste into some where outside firefox, and THEN into firefox. so it's like copy from tab 1, paste into msn conversation, copy from msn conversation, paste into tab 2, (at this part it wont still work), then copy from the msn conversation, THEN only when i paste it into tab 2 it will appear.

another way is to just keep copy and pasting even if it didn't work. just continuously copy and paste until it appears. i hate it!

i think there is some problem with either my browser or my computer. please help me.

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
Few questions for you...

1. What are you trying to copy from tab to tab? text? pictures?
2. What version of Firefox? If you're using a beta version that may be a bug.
3. Does it only happen in Firefox or in other programs as well?

Maybe try rebooting, sometimes the weirdest issues, such as yours can be fixed by rebooting. So try that as well. :tazz: