Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

open windows will not close...

• Please log in to reply

crybaby

crybaby

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
OK, so my open windows won't close. They just stay there even though the applications are not running. Not sure if this is a malware issue or not, but thought I would start here! Thanks in advance!

Removed HJT log

:)

OK, some other problems have started occurring since the original post on 10.29.2005...
Now, as well as windows remaining open, I am also experiencing difficulty with un-clickable icons. This usually happens at the time that the open window problem occurs. Hope someone can get to me soon, I am tired of rebooting every half hour! Starting to get so frustrated with this machine, I may just throw it in the river! :tazz:
Thanks for your time!

Edited by crybaby, 04 November 2005 - 10:13 AM.

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Nope, not malware, your HJT is clean, removed your HJT log and moving your thread to the windows forum.

ScHwErV :tazz:

crybaby

crybaby

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Thanks! I appreciate you looking into this for me and, directing me to the proper forum! :tazz:

OK, since being directed to the proper forum, and editing my original post, other things have happened... I.E.: not bieng able to shut down due to unresponsive programs etc...
I am getting extremely frustrated, and really need someone's help! Please get to me as soon as possible! Thanks in advance!- Crybaby

Edited by crybaby, 06 November 2005 - 08:28 PM.