Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Paint.Net

• Please log in to reply

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
This is a useful freebie Paint.Net

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
hey keith,

thanks! Have you used it before? If soo maybe you could let us know what you think.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
I have just got it and you can resize the image or canvas size, you can flip and rotate, you can auto or manually adjust brightness / contrast, adjust hue / saturation, invert colours, auto or manually adjust RGB, rotate by degree. You can apply ten effects and use eighteen tools. You can visit the site and use the forums or view tutorials.

I also have Photoshop Elements and after you open an image the amount it can be magnified (without resizing), is limited, with Paint you can increase the image to 1600% make a change and then revert to 100% to see how it looks, this is the feature I find most useful