Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

System crashes...

• Please log in to reply

Wemur

Wemur

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
At first this didn't seem much of a big deal when my Windows XP crashed the first time . Before this the only time when my system crashed was while playing some of these games like Flatout or Silent Hill 3 especially (I've thought if it could have something to do with dx9 compability cause I have 9200 SE and it doesn't support that... at least to my knowledge?). But now my system crashes even when I'm not doing anything else but leaving my computer alone for a while. I used to have this same problem before I reinstalled Windows but at that time my system was filled with all sorts of spyware s***. The thing that makes this different from that situation is that when the system reboots I get this message about error occured (don't know how it tells it in english) but when I look at the details this is what is pointed out:

BCCode : 1a BCP1 : 00000780 BCP2 : C0383094 BCP3 : 81D986E0
BCP4 : B3333333 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 1_0 Product : 768_1
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011705-03.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\VILLEK~1.VIL\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER2.tmp.dir01\sysdata.xml

The problem seems to be with my device driver? Right now I'm using the newest DNA drivers on top of the newest Ati 4.12 drivers so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it (I've had DNA on my system for a very long time though and this crashing started like 2 days ago or something :tazz: )?
And if I've understood my system correctly then I should have the newest drivers for my motherboard chipset.
Right now I'm wondering if my crashing could have anything to do with a program that I downloaded called PCI Latency 2.0. I changed some of the settings to see if my system got any better from them. After getting a little paranoid about this matter I changed the settings back to normal but the system still crashes ;) ...
So... any ideas :thumbsup: ?????

Advertisements

BlackSea

BlackSea

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
well ...
you say you are having that PROBLEM only two days so did you try to RESTORE your pc ..

you can set the restore 3days or 4days ago
if it doesnt solve the problem try to repare windows if its still same
uninstall your win and install it again it will solve the problem if it doesnt your memory or hd or both are garbage....

take care
and
there is no reason to be :mad:
be :tazz: ;)