Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

keenval.A & wheaterbug.A

• Please log in to reply

happynyguy73

happynyguy73

• Pip
  • 1 posts
after running Ad-Aware while my bit defender anti virus was running i was alerted with many trojan type progs in my system that norton never recognized and removed most of them succesfully..however i am still recieving the following and cannot remove sucessfully Trojan.Downloader.Keenval.F & Adware.Wheaterbug.A they seem to be in this location c:\system volume information\_restore with a mess load of numbers after ..i am running a kenval removal tool from symantec as we speak,,i ahve tried the whole safe mode thing and cannot get my bit defender to run or operate at all for that fact under safe mode..i have also tried the whole system restore off thing as well..any help any one can give me would be greatly appreciated as i have been able to get the rest of this junk out..thnx :-)..ok the keenval scan just came back neg,,however its still showing...i did a ADS scan with Ad-Aware and thats how i was alerted of this

Advertisements