- Right-click on the Microsoft Anti-Spyware tray icon by your clock (it's the one with the red and yellow bulls-eye).
- Click on "Security Agents Status".
- Click on "Disable real-time protection".
- Click on the Options menu, then Settings.
- Select "Real Time Protection" from the left column.
- Uncheck "Enable (MSAS) Security Agents" and "Enable real-time spyware threat protection".
- Click the Save button.
Once that is done, please run HJT and try to remove that entry. Reboot and let me know if it comes back.