Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

a different msn messenger connection problem!

• Please log in to reply

Luke1988

Luke1988

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
OK i have been using msn messenger for a long time and never had any problem with it untill today. i decided to download the new version (7.5) and since then i have not been able to connect to it. every time i try i get a message saying...'signing into msn messenger faild because the servive is to busy. Please try again later'. so i did what it said and later i tried again...and again...and again and it still wont let me connect. i thought it would have someting to do with my internet connection being through a router but seen as i have had no problems in the past i dont see how it could be.

i have also ran anti spyware and virus checks and it doesnt seem to make any difference :)
i would even be happy if i could find somewhere to download the previous version because i no that works but i cant find it anywhere!!

any help would be much appreciated. thanks **Luke** :tazz:

Advertisements

chirp

chirp

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Does it give you an error code when you are trying to connect?... If you want here is messenger 7.0

Edited by chirp, 31 October 2005 - 10:03 AM.

Luke1988

Luke1988

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
no thats what confused me there was no error code givin :) anyway i have got the old one back now so thanks for you help :tazz:

**Luke**

chirp

chirp

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Not a problem anytime :tazz: