Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Coolwwwsearch.homesearch Cleared With Spybot

• Please log in to reply

nickyboy1

nickyboy1

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
At last :woot: With the aid of the latest download version of Spy Boy The Kin :tazz: Coolwwwsearch.homesearch has gone from my computer. If any of you guys are bugged by any of the Coolwww I siggest you get your butt over to SPY Bot and run the upgrade
:woot: :) :)

Advertisements

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
Although this may have appeared to fix your problem, it does not necessarily fix all of the CWS Homesearch problems. We do suggest to run Spyboy S&D in out initial "Read this Before Posting" thread, so please do run it, but then follow up with a posting of a HiJackthis log in our malware forum.

:tazz:

Excal

nickyboy1

nickyboy1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
Hi Excal I have posted the new log :tazz: I'll wait for a response from you guys. Cheers Nickyboy