Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 98 problems

• Please log in to reply

BobButler

BobButler

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I am still waiting for a response concerning my windows 98. Since the last post, I have tried to reinstall windows 98 several times. I can't get my monitor to show any color nor can I get my printer to work. I have had problems in restoring the driver, so I deleted my printer and tried to reinstall it, but the computer keep saying it is installed, but I don't see the icon in the printer folder. Is there anyone available to help me!

I have also tried to reinstall one of my other printers and now my microsoft works program won't come up.
Please can I get anyone attention, I've been trying for about two weeks!
Please respond! :tazz:

Advertisements

computerwiz12890

computerwiz12890

Fixer-upper guy

• Retired Staff
  • 1,807 posts
I may not be the best when it comes to hardware or driver problems, but I'll try to help you :tazz:

Let me see if I understand you correctly: You have Win 98 installed and working right now, but you are very limited in colors. And you have a printer that no longer works since you restored Win 98, right?

Also, I've noticed you have a thread in the Malware Forum. If you've restored the computer since then, any infections will no longer exist.

Edited by computerwiz12890, 31 October 2005 - 12:16 PM.