Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SpySherrif

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kinghapsycho

kinghapsycho

• Pip
  • 3 posts
i cant enter my desktop beacause of spysherrif and its says i need a license a searched like a fool for it it aint there.
I cant uninstal it because my desktop doesnt work and even the start button i already tried Save modus.
same problem can someone help me liek providing a license.

I tried to do a virus scan it shuts down even like my spyware scanners i tried a system cleaner doesnt work nothing works im getting crazy i cant format my computer to importend files in it HELP ME PLEASE

Advertisements

kinghapsycho

kinghapsycho

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
probleem opgelost wat ben ik weer slim mwuahahhahaha

kinghapsycho

kinghapsycho

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
en niemand kon me helpen alleen ik gwoon ff slim aanpakken mwuahahahahaha.

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Hi King:

Each time you respond to your own thread. It appears that you have been helped because it shows the numbers of replies at 3. I also don't understand your replies to your own thread.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
probleem opgelost wat ben ik weer slim mwuahahhahaha <-- problem solved, i'm so smart... mwhuahahaha

en niemand kon me helpen alleen ik gwoon ff slim aanpakken mwuahahahahaha.<= nobody could help me... only me, just be smart mwhuahaha

Since your issue appears resolved, this thread is closed.

Tks Didom :)

ScHwErV :tazz: