Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Urgent Help needed

• Please log in to reply

DesertSkye

DesertSkye

• Pip
  • 2 posts
[color=#000099][b]
First time here, this forum was the only thing I found when trying to find something on this "infection"

I am leaving to go out of state where I am testifying at a hearing on Wed and all my imp documents are on this computer!
This is a case involving a child and am i being paranoid thinking someone on the "enemy side" did this...or was it probably by chance?

I have some of documents now I am trying to ammend that the att and I went over on Fri when i was up there and came back to fix them and discovered this mess! I need to get them done and and fed-ex them today as they have to be filed in the courthouse by tomorrow am, I have been all weekend trying to figure out how to get rid of this...says its in a locked archive

I am not good trying to figure out all of the stuff I am reading here! and I have so little time left now

:tazz:

I don't have a clue about the hijack this stuff and am afraid I would mess up the computer......its a laptop and I have a firewall and cyberscrub anitvirus running i don't even know how this got picked up no warning popped up at all!

Is this the only way or have they found a fix for this one yet?

Thanks in advance for your help
ps
What am i looking at damage wise etc if i don't have time now to get it off, will it ruin the computer, or exactly what is this thing?
I don't know what to do!

Advertisements