Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

VirtuMundo[RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

jwbirdsong

jwbirdsong

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
Every thing running OK now???
One last run of Hijack This to clean up

Close ALL windows , run HijackThis put a check next to
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WRNotifier - WRLogonNTF.dll (file missing)
Then hit "Fix Checked"

Other than that
Congratulations, your log is clean.

To reduce the potential for spyware infection in the future, I strongly recommend installing SpywareBlaster and SpyWareGuard and IE/Spyad.

SpywareBlaster and SpywareGuard are by JavaCool and both are free programs. SpywareBlaster will prevent spyware from being installed and consumes no system resources. SpywareGuard offers realtime protection from spyware installation attempts.

IE/Spyad places over 4000 websites and domains in the IE Restricted list which will severely impair attempts to infect your system. It is free.

More info and download is available at link in my signature

And also see TonyKlein's good advice in
So how did I get infected in the first place?

Advertisements

jwbirdsong

jwbirdsong

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 668 posts
Since this issue appears resolved this Topic will be closed. We we're happy we could help.

If you're the topic starter, and need this reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Anyone else please begin a New Topic