Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo MESSENGER

• Please log in to reply

invisiblekid

invisiblekid

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Well I been having this problem for quite a while, like 1 month, I downloaded the new YIM with Voice Chat and uhmm now that I got it I cant right click on anything or Yahoo would close and sign out, also I cant view the smileys in the smiley option and I cant right click to change my buddy listen option also I cant click on games, basically everything.. now I uninstalled it and reinstalled it by downloading it again, now its worst, now i cant even click on top on the main window the options that it has Messenger,Help ect... if I click on them yahoo would close and sign out, also on the startup bar there a yahoo icon if i right click it it would also sign out and exit.. is there anyway I could fix this problem? :tazz:

Advertisements

invisiblekid

invisiblekid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
:tazz: anybody?.. please help