Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with DC++

• Please log in to reply

prncess20

prncess20

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hello,
I am having problems with DC++... I can connect to the hub fine but i am unable to view the shared files of the users.

When i click view files or whatever, it says connecting.....dissconnected... please help me.

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
usually to use DC++ you need to share a certain number of files inorder to take part in the HUB. See if there is any documentation on the HUB

prncess20

prncess20

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

usually to use DC++ you need to share a certain number of files inorder to take part in the HUB. See if there is any documentation on the HUB

View Post

right. i have fufilled that requirement. My firewall is off and the settings are set to active.

Michlos

Michlos

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
Does the search function work in the hub?

Have you tried changing to passive mode to see if that helps? At times active mode can be a problem if you are behind a router and does not have portforwarding set up.

origami

origami

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
if u ever do need to meet the requirement just draw something random in paint and share it. infact u should see if u can share. cuz if u can't dc++ might have a problem. mind u i haven't used it for awhile. like 2 years.