Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What game scared you?

• Please log in to reply

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
http://www.gamecloud...article_id=2097

I would have to agree that resident evil 4 was pretty good. however silent hill was the first game that creeped me out. there was one game back in the late 90's that reminded me of the "phantasms" movies.

Advertisements

FGM

FGM

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
Ok who has played F.E.A.R. This one gave me the creeps for a week i dont think i will be thw same ever again.. l o l

whokiid

whokiid

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
The original Doom (back when it first came out) scared the crap out of me.

Now Doom3 has come out, and it's pretty [bleep] fun. Not as scary as Doom in its prime, however.

FGM

FGM

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
I will have to agre doom on the super nes scared me wow that has been a long time ago

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Aliens Vs Predator 2 for pc Scared me that was a good 3D game for its time lol i still play on it now.. only scary part is if your the marine and agenst aliens as they just jump on you.. ( Best at night time ) that game gives me the creepz

Edited by NvidiaDude, 03 November 2005 - 10:01 AM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
resident evil always scared the bajeezus out of me...i'm not good with creepy sounds that you can't see where they are coming from...plus....shakey dead things and i don't get along (like the way they filmed 28 days later)

mozzer11

mozzer11

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
Silent Hill 2 and the original Resident Evil, both classic games. Doom 3 was pretty scary at the beginning but after a while you got used to it.

Caljif

Caljif

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
As i am still very young compared to most of you i would have to say, Doom 3 and its expansion since its the same thing basically scared the crap out of me. Resident Evil 1 scared me the first time i played it cus i was sumthing around 6-8 years old lol but afer the first time and onwards Resident Evil has never made me flinch or scared and i really cant c how it is scary. AvP playing a marine i agree with. When i first got the demo for silent hill i gave it to my brother since i was too scared to even load the dam thing (again i was about 8-10) but the others didnt scare me at all after i got over the first one. By the time i came across the original doom is was really outdated and i never really took much notice of the gang of pixels tryin to hammer my head in.
id probly rate Doom 3 and Silent Hill 1 as the scariest