Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dancing Banana

• Please log in to reply

Nightwolf629

Nightwolf629

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
There is an animated dancing banana on the desktop of my friend's computer. She doesn't know how,why, or when exactly it got on there. Its been there for atleast a year though. It doesn't seem to be malicious, but it is annoying. It seems to be part of the desktop image, but no matter what you change the desktop to, its still there, dancing away. Mocking me with is vicious dance of death :tazz:

if someone could help me out with this, i would really appriciate it.

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the malware section, but recently one of the staff there helped me remove some viruses and it didn't remove it.

Edited by Nightwolf629, 01 November 2005 - 07:04 PM.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Right click it then properties to see what it tells you

Nightwolf629

Nightwolf629

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
after further searching the options of my desktop display, I figured out how to remove it. I don't know how i missed it before. Sry for wasting anybodys time.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Thank You for letting me know