Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

akas hide folder made my folders invisible

• Please log in to reply

amitkumar

amitkumar

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I was using windows xp and installed "akas hide folder 2.03" software to hide my personal data(20MB) on d-drive and this software was installed in the c-drive(same on which xp was installed)and as i know it was itself hidden in c:\windows folder.one day due to some reasons my xp stopped working properly,so i re-installed windows xp after formatting the c-drive but forgot to restore my hidden folders before doing this and now i can't bring akas hide folder up with the hotkey combination(control+window+h) because it might have deleted with the format of c-drive but my hidden folders are still hidden and i find no way to make them visible(i have tried installing akas hide folder again but my hidden folders are not present in its hidden folders list).so how can i get them back.HELP ME.

Advertisements