Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What Games Would You like to see be made

• Please log in to reply

FGM

FGM

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
What kind of games you you like to be created?

Advertisements

Antartic-Boy

Antartic-Boy

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,120 posts
Well, I don't play games often, but if I was game programmer, I would make life time game (you can do everything that you want to do, for ex. You go in school, you have your own home, you have your own car, etc.)

kraz3d

kraz3d

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
I agree with Antartic-Boy, that would be an awesome game.^^

FGM

FGM

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
That would be cool... I will right that one down for future refernce.

Caljif

Caljif

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Its called Sims lol

IshmaelVignsten

IshmaelVignsten

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
why a life game? isnt that what life is for lol

i found the sims pretty fun for a while but what about those types of games do people like? i'm interested in game design and programming so i'm quite Intrigued as to why it became so hugely popular :whistling:

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Me, I would like a game where things from school are mixed in, where before I knew it I knew what my maths was for, what it was like to be in a historic sceen, georaphy, speaking Chinese, in short: the fun of the game and the reward of education, - and not thinking gosh this school is boring and this game is wasting my time then.

Edited by fleamailman, 15 April 2006 - 07:40 AM.

Caljif

Caljif

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
that wud b pointless we hate education enuf already games mixed with education wud just be a waste of everything u put into it

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Yes, but then school might be more acceptable as somewhere to play games then.

Caljif

Caljif

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
u can already get educational games at school everyone just hates them. theres no point in them as far as i can see. this may sound totally unreal or stupid to u but i learnt to read from games that only used text and no audio such as; Monkey Island and Final Fantasy. (i was young dont worry lol)

Edited by Caljif, 15 April 2006 - 12:06 PM.

Advertisements

bmg83

bmg83

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

What kind of games you you like to be created?

I just started playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. I think it would be really cool if they could make that a MMORPG game. I really like vampire games like that and I have a few friends who do too. It would be cool if we could all play together. As for the Sims, I play them too. I think it became so popular because you are controling another "life" so to speak. It is like you are god and what you say goes. Want to screw up their life? No problem! Want to make them successful? Go for it! Want to do something outrageous that you probably can't in real life? Live it out through your Sim. That is my guess.

mozzer11

mozzer11

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
I'd love to see a good medieval themed FPS, with swords, shields, longbows and maces instead of guns. You could have proper battles with you lined up on the battlefield and then you charge into battle.

Edited by mozzer11, 16 April 2006 - 11:41 AM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
They have those that do that, they are called first person RPGs, they could i suppose have them just hack and slash but who would buy that it would get boring, hack and slash is hard to do properly.

PS would like more star wars games, i finished republic commando this weekend in like 5-6 hours tops pathetically short.

Edited by warriorscot, 16 April 2006 - 04:56 PM.

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
I would like to see more dungeon crawler/RPG games like Dungeon Master by FTL or Stonekeep by Interplay. I remember losing months of my life to those two games.

I would also like to see another Hexen/Heretic game.

memberix

memberix

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
The game that i would like to play is actually being made. Fallout 3. Bethesda has continued from where Interplay stoped. Its probably the best RPG of all times allong with The Elder Scrolls serial. I just hope Bethesda will make it as good as the previous two parts.