Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What Games Would You like to see be made

• Please log in to reply

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Its bethesda they probably wont and probably sell it to you in parts starting by charging you to play the demo.

Advertisements

sandokas

sandokas

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
I would like to develop a system dynamics game that has the following - population growth (human and animal - predator/prey) and city, natural cycles (water, nitrogen, carbon, etc..), natural resources run and deplection (oil, coal, natural gas) and major political divisions, soil and food production and industry, etc...

The interface would be a 3d earth just like UFO but with real gps (could it run on google maps?). It would be multiplayer based and cenarios would start with current political and resources distribution. Therefore you could more of less predict what earth would become in 10 years from now, depending on the players choices. :-)

Ah, i have other ideas... Problem is to start :-P

Malikorx

Malikorx

• PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
Final Fantasy Online - More like World of Warcraft in the sense that WoW has a pretty good PvP and PvE structure to it.

Metroid Online - I've heard of a beta test of this but nothing more as of yet.

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
I would like to see a game that is a cross between The Call of Duty's and World of Warcraft

(and hopefully they might make one! as blizzard and activision have just joined togeather!!)

Wesdog784

Wesdog784

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
Personally I like the Dead or Alive Games. Those are really fun because you don't just sit there and let someone hit you you press a control to dodge or block. I like the interactive PvP type games not neccesarily
online, but just single player games that are like that and games where you have complete control of your character :)

Wesdog784

Wesdog784

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

I would like to see a game that is a cross between The Call of Duty's and World of Warcraft

(and hopefully they might make one! as blizzard and activision have just joined togeather!!)

I'd love to see that kind of game being made. Boy would that be fun.

Edit: Blizzard is a really awesome gaming company. The Diablo games I really like and I can't wait till Diablo III comes out.

Edited by Wesdog784, 14 September 2008 - 09:31 PM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
To the guys that want the shooter/RPG hybrid look at the game called Stalker.

And fallout 3 is being made it is a similar idea.

SteveFAL

SteveFAL

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
The Geeks to Go first-person shooter!!!

DOOM-style, with cool-yet-humorous monster-graphics......

You (the GEEK) work your way through the maze of a computer's internal architecture (Modem,
HDDs, PCI cards, wiping out the MALWARE-Monsters....Work your way to the RAM then the CPU, to THE KERNEL , blasting malware along the way!!
You need help fighting the VUNDOmonster, so you have to make your way to the browser (if it hasn't been HiJAcked) then to the proper Port( if it hasn't been corrupted or redirected), jump to the modem, then download a crew of VUNDOFIX Marines, and, for extra help if you have the time, get the COMBOFIX platoon downloaded, and don't forget your registry backup tools.....
Uh Oh, the HOSTS file was corrupted and instead of getting that COMBOFIX platoon, a load of viruses and maggot-like worms pour out of the redirect to IOwrestling(dot)com infecting your soldiers, turning them into homicidal bit-eating WWE caricatures......
Hey, where's that map from RSIT??
You use your Automat Kaspersky to smoke as many as possible before diving into port 80 and SMTPing the heck out of there....

It would be based on REAL malware-fighting techniques...so it would be educational, just like that old ant colony game...(SimAnt, based on real ant colony behaviour)

How cool would that be?

I can't do the programming, but could help with the monsters, layout and storyline......

Gotta go, my Spyware Blaster is low on ammo and the dog is barking at a large Virtumonde at the door...aaaaarrrghhh!!!!!!!!

Edited by SteveFAL, 07 October 2008 - 11:31 PM.

Valoni

Valoni

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I would like a game like Knights and Merchants.The idea of the game is very good but the game is very slow and too hard
if the game would be faster and have a better graphic it would be the best strategy game :) .

Timreid

Timreid

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I long for the return of the days of king's quest and quest for glory. I have the full quest for glory series but the games do not play on the new systems without tons of headaches. I have actually considered buying some computer thrift store junk to build a system just to play those games again!

Advertisements

ZedU54

ZedU54

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
...perhaps an updated remake of Blood... :)

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I've given this some thought for a while now. with most of the gaming market actually being adults, I would really like for some deep story lines that deal with real issues and characters. The only game that I can think of that starts to come close in it attempt is Bioshock. This reflects more on its enviroment and overall quality, but it really got people thinking. Lets consider BSG or b5 television series. Both have a long term story arc, set in an interesting universe filled with complicated and flawed characters.

Complications of such an endevor / production aside, the "game" can allow one to explore story lines and characters in a way that books and television have yet to tap. Once can only play wow or call of duty for so long till they crave substance.

mkau

mkau

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts
If anyone here has read the dresden files series by Jim Butcher, I'd like to see a game like that, magic +detective=awesome.

Holkeye

Holkeye

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
More games like Indigo Prophecy, which is what the last few posters were describing.

tyler kick you fase

tyler kick you fase

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
i want Sims, but with lots of explosions!