Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

What Games Would You like to see be made

• Please log in to reply

alexpanda

alexpanda

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
I'm a strategy game guy and there are 2 games I'd really like to see.
1. A game of geopolitical dominance with all the levers of power and sinister cabals seeking control of governments and such. Think Illuminati card game meets Sid Meyer's Civilization.

2. An online stock market game where players progress from trading fake stocks in historical timelines to trading real stocks in the current market with real money. As they progress through the levels, they would learn new skills and attain tools to help them win! Would have to be developed in partnership with one of those big stock analysis companies. It would be fun though.

Advertisements

laptopisalwayssick

laptopisalwayssick

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:) Im not very good at ganmes but my all time ultimate game would be a combination of gekz, rayman2 , and spyro, and one with so many differnt levels that it would take forever to finish,. I would also like more collecting things and less fighting as im not very skilled in this area. :)

exsalisis

exsalisis

• Pip
  • 3 posts
An MMORTS would be nice. Used to play one but it got rather old. The developers stopped updating it. :)

AF_Money

AF_Money

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
I'm still waiting on the ultimate MMO. Maybe we don't have the internet capabilities. Maybe our hardware is still a few years behind what I have envisioned. I want a game with 1 server. 1 map. And it would be HUGE!! Like, steal an airplane and it takes well over an hour to get to the end of the map huge.Supports a couple hundred thousand people huge! I'm not really sure exactly what the content would be. Maybe a mix of GTA,Sims,maybe throw some RPG stuff in there... People that want the sim life can get a good job and build their dream house in their dream neighborhoods. If you want to keep out the GTA people, you live in a community that you pay for police and security. While this wont make you immune to crime just like in real life, the punishment for getting killed or arrested in a "clean neighborhood" would be so detrimental to the "criminals" stats, that they'll think twice before stealing that S-class in the driveway...

On the other hand, you can develop and build up gangs. from a gang your gang or clan can level up to a mafia, ect ect... Have gang wars and whatever else. You can sell drugs to the Sims which boosts their stats. Maybe the guy on the lawyer path gets a raise cuz he doesn't have to sleep since he's high on coke all the time. But this would also have a negative effect on neighborhood security making the general community more vulnerable to the criminals by bringing drugs into the neighborhoood.

Its such a complicated and complex world, but it would all be tied together.Depending on the character type you choose (or maybe your character type would depend soley on your actions in the game) you can pretty much do whatever you want and you can choose if you want to be involved in certain parts of the game or not by making good (or bad) decisions as you live in the virtual world.

On a slightly less complicated level, I'm still all about the huge 1 map 1 server world, I do like FPS a lot, and this article shows some promise: COD MMO?
I'm just hoping if this goes forward that it allows epic battles with hundreds of players as opposed to an RPG where you have to grind for levels and items, and only get into team play through instances and dungeons...

G_Hughes

G_Hughes

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I Have always wanted a game that runs along the lines of COD with intense action, but then it's extremely realistic,so a style of fighting very similar to that in afghanistan.

gogo23

gogo23

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi Fgm,
If I have to say about the favorite game which i like to see and it will be the Antartic-Boy, that would be an awesome game.
Thanks for that. Have a nice day.

Darcella

Darcella

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I've always wanted a SimHamster.

They made almost every other simulated pet, but I've yet to see a hamster.

I want it to run in the background and have personality. I'd also like each one to be "unique" and penalties if it dies for lack of care.

Sort of like the simfish programs that used to be around.

It's a weird request I know, but I think it would do really well.

Darcella

Lister192065

Lister192065

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
As no-one has mentioned it yet - Duke Nukem Forever *sigh* or if i have to think of one from scratch i'd for for something like Tycoon but you have 2 sides: Corporate v Open-Source, you pick a path and have to progress through, building and improving as you go.

Tigereye

Tigereye

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I'd want a game like sims...but more in-depth. You'd actually go to your job or actually do homework or something realistic....and see what happens if you don't. Or play greek god, have the sims worship you then punish if they don't. XD.

Doom

Doom

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Well, I don't play games often, but if I was game programmer, I would make life time game (you can do everything that you want to do, for ex. You go in school, you have your own home, you have your own car, etc.)

sorry that would be one terrible RPG, simply would fall asleep.

I would like to see games with more logic involved more puzzles to solve, not just kick-[bleep] graphics shooter games suitable for people with down syndrome+

Advertisements

yanluo

yanluo

• Pip
  • 3 posts
What kind of game would be good? I think we need to think of something novel and new to get something great here.
1. Something new and immersive. I have always been a fan of the first person perspective, so integrating that into a game where it is not typical would be good. Think a cross between Mirrors Edge and something...I don’t know...like the Sims. The close proximity of the viewer will highlight immersion and perhaps a dash of GTA thrown in for good measure. Not novel, but might be fun.
2. Something different and abstract. Perhaps a game that relies on biofeedback? Strange I know, but I was watching an EEG scanner being used and they are becoming cheap and portable. A game that scans brainwaves and represents them as patterns? Tetris-eqsue or something of the sort. That would be fun.

Tigereye

Tigereye

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
Hm. I remember when I was little (3) that I had always wanted a virtual reality game where apparently you turn yourself into a fairy. Then the helmet somehow attaches to your brainwaves or something and gives you the 0 G feeling. I still think it'd be cool to have a vr game that can hook up to your game and you give you that feeling.

doggie-15

doggie-15

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

The Geeks to Go first-person shooter!!!

DOOM-style, with cool-yet-humorous monster-graphics......

You (the GEEK) work your way through the maze of a computer's internal architecture (Modem,
HDDs, PCI cards, wiping out the MALWARE-Monsters....Work your way to the RAM then the CPU, to THE KERNEL , blasting malware along the way!!
You need help fighting the VUNDOmonster, so you have to make your way to the browser (if it hasn't been HiJAcked) then to the proper Port( if it hasn't been corrupted or redirected), jump to the modem, then download a crew of VUNDOFIX Marines, and, for extra help if you have the time, get the COMBOFIX platoon downloaded, and don't forget your registry backup tools.....
Uh Oh, the HOSTS file was corrupted and instead of getting that COMBOFIX platoon, a load of viruses and maggot-like worms pour out of the redirect to IOwrestling(dot)com infecting your soldiers, turning them into homicidal bit-eating WWE caricatures......
Hey, where's that map from RSIT??
You use your Automat Kaspersky to smoke as many as possible before diving into port 80 and SMTPing the heck out of there....

It would be based on REAL malware-fighting techniques...so it would be educational, just like that old ant colony game...(SimAnt, based on real ant colony behaviour)

How cool would that be?

I would like to see that!

NcCrIuS

NcCrIuS

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Me uhmm..., i wud like to see a game like GTA where there is a more gore added!!for example, when u shoot the head of the person with shotgun it will blow up!!and more blood!! that wud be so awesome!!and a huge city to explore and u can do anything u want and the only thing that gta lacks is to communicate to the people u know u can date a girl talk to it having *** and blahblahblah....just like in bully :)

i love violence and gore ^ ^,

Ibrad2010

Ibrad2010

GeekU Freshman

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
I would love to see Command and Conquer Generals 2. I loved the first Command and Conquer Generals but I would like to see a second one with the same general style with more items added to it.