Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Annoying Problem

• Please log in to reply

The G

The G

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Hey peeps

Right i have a very annoying problem just got me some new software called ''Gallery Grabber'' anyway it means when theres a webpage full of thumbnails instead of me clicking each link this will download the full size pics. Anyway problem is everytime i load it, it uses IE but i want it to use Firefox as my default browser instead because when ''Gallery Grabber'' uses IE in wont let me open new pop up windows i even turned off pop up blocker but it cant get the full size pics with my pop up blocker on, i can turn it off easy in Firefox which is way i wanna set ''Gallery Grabber'' to use it.

Any Help

Thx :tazz:

EDIT - or if no one can help then can you tell me a good picture grabber what WILL works with Firefox where it will get the fullsize pics from thumbnails.

Edited by The G, 02 November 2005 - 02:31 PM.

Advertisements

The G

The G

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
This is really doing my head in know every image grabber i download seems to use IE as its default browser i hardly use IE i use Firefox all the time. Is there a way i can get round this ?

I still think its something to do with my pop up blocker because i can get the pics if iam getting them of that page but if there linked like in thumbnails it wont open a new window because of my pop up blocker.

Anyone Help

Edited by The G, 02 November 2005 - 05:52 PM.