Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Having troubles with Logitech mouse/keyboard

• Please log in to reply

JL4788

JL4788

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Sometimes the mouse and keyboard just randomly lose connection, pressing the connect buttons does nothing, I have to restart the PC from the tower (-_-:tazz: in order to reconnect, and also sometimes the mouse just goes nuts, I'll stop moving it, and it will keep moving around, or I'll move it, and it will take a moment to respond, this is really frustrating while playing online games, this shouldn't be happening with a $150 mouse/keyboard combo =/ The mouse charger base is right in front of the mouse and keyboard if that matters, and the bluetooth receiver that is in the PC is about 2 feet away, any suggestions before I just get too frustrated and return these AGAIN (returned the first set cause I thought they might be faulty) and just buy an Eluminx keyboard and some mouse that won't keep failing? =/

Advertisements

JL4788

JL4788

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Well I fixed my own problem, and decided to get the Logitech G5 Optical mouse and G15 LCD keyboard :tazz: