Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Yahoo Photomail

• Please log in to reply

twistedvincent

twistedvincent

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello friends....here's my problem.I have done a total system wipe and re installation(xp pro). Ever since I did the reinstall,I can't download yahoo photomail.The page begins to load to the point where the Yahoo logo appears at the top of the page,then NOTHING.I've done numerous virus\malware\spyware scans and have found nothing.I have also tried while in safe mode(with networking)and it still will not work.For that matter I did a repair install of xp pro and even THAT didn't work!Any suggestions???I use photomail quite a bit and quite like the program.

Thank You :tazz:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
On a web page, click tools, pop up blocker, turn off pop up blocker, close the browser, open the browser try to download photomail, if it downloads, turn the pop up blocker back on