Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

boot log

• Please log in to reply

washout

washout

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
is there a file or program that logs each time you boot up or down or either?
further more, a log that tracks program use as well?
i want to see what happens behind my back muhahah.

Advertisements

washout

washout

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
bump.

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Just an FYI, but bumping your post to try to get preferential treatment (aka faster service) will not work and is not allowed on these boards. Please wait until someone replies. If no one replies then no one really knows either what you are talking about or they have no idea how to fix it. While you wait take a look around Google and see if you can't find the information you need yourself.

Thanks,

Fenor

washout

washout

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
thought this forum was active enuf for at least 1 reply within 24 hours.
guess i was mistaken.
take your time and ty.

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Sure it's active enough, active enough to get over 5,000 post a day, but you have to remember, all the VOLUNTEERS here have other obligations to tend to as well. Just please be patient.

Fenor

samiko

samiko

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 424 posts
there are many programs on the internet that could record what happens on your machine.
There is a program installed by Microsoft which records any reports from your system and applications, its called event viewer.
Other applications which are available form the internet called keyloggers. I have never used them but Google is your buddy

Good luck.