Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iPod movie

• Please log in to reply

Lmfpresley

Lmfpresley

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I just got the new iPod video and I'm trying to convert some of my videos into the format so I can transfer
them onto my ipod and I can't find a program to convert it (a free decent program)

I found this info
Video
Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 768 Kbps, 320 x 240, 30 frames per sec., Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 KHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 480 x 480, 30 frames per sec., Simple Profile with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 KHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
for the ipod.

now I'm working with windows media player formats...
can anyone help me find a prog thaT will convert my videos ?? please help
thanks - Lindsey

Advertisements

Thebinaryman

Thebinaryman

• PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
I would say its worth your while buying quicktime pro. That is really your simplest way to make any video perfect for the ipod (m4v, 320x240) here is a list of freeware programs that may work. hope the link works:

http://www.videohelp...h or List tools