Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I you thought George Bush was reading this thread...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
A few rules, keep it civil, address directly to Mr Bush as in Dear Mr. Bush, and please feel as if you are writing to him at the time that you are writing this.

btw, I tried this with Bill Gates, and with Tony Blair, and found myself angry at the first and writing about British food to the later, anyway hope you have more brains than I do, good luck then.

Advertisements

Guest_BillyBobJunior_*

Guest_BillyBobJunior_*
Mr. Bush, I am just glad you got in office and not Kerry or Nader.

I don't think you are doing the greatest of jobs, but you are doing the worst of ones either.

I would rather have you than Bill Clinton.

Keep on truckin'.

Edited by BillyBobJunior, 06 November 2005 - 06:26 PM.

LuNa7ic

LuNa7ic

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
You might as well level Iraq and rebuild, because at this rate it'll be quicker and have less overall casualties...

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Dear Mr. President...

Do I agree with everything you've done in office? Heck no. :) But I stand behind you, and am proud to have you in the oval office. You truly care about the American people, and your heart is always on your sleeve. You are not a 'perfect President'. I know there is no such thing. I am proud to have voted for you, and would do so again if I could.

LuNa7ic...don't I know you from somewhere?? :) :tazz:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
that's silly......everyone knows that G. W. bush can't read

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Dear Mr. Bush,
DONT LET THEM MAKE FUN JUST CAUSE YOU CANT READ GOOD, rock on old chap keep the black gold flowin.

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
No way this topic was going to stay civil for long.

Thread closed.

ScHwErV :tazz: