Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

LP's & Cassettes burn to CD?

• Please log in to reply

Canadian_Mojo

Canadian_Mojo

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi,
I am looking for some suggestions on software. I want to purchase software as a gift for my boyfriend. He wants to be able to burn his old LP's and cassettes to cd. Anyone had experience with this? What software do you suggest?
Thanks a bunch. :tazz:

Advertisements

Digidave

Digidave

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Nero is a good application to use for this purpose. I've done 100's albums using Nero. It may be a little pricey for you, but it is a good all around program to have.Otherwise you could have him try Audacity. This is a free program That I haven't personally used but have heard some good things about it. Whichever one you choose, he'll have to play around with them to get to know how they operate. Good Luck!!

Canadian_Mojo

Canadian_Mojo

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Great thanks for the input. I am gonna have to ask what he has installed on his computer with respect to his burner. I hadn't thought of something else already being installed that might work.
I'll post back if I learn anything new. Thanks again!