Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

event id 32068

• Please log in to reply

thegas

thegas

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have recently installed a Brother Multifunction Machine with PC Fax facility onto my network (2 computers) with windows xp installed on both. When I send a fax through my pc I get event id 32068 listed in the event viewer. This has a warning sign attached. The fax is sent okay but why am I getting this message. ?

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
Double click on the icon in the event viewer and it will describe the event. You can also go to the MS site for a better description of the problem. You can make a screen capture of the event description and post it as an attachment to a reply here if you need more help.

thegas

thegas

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you for reply. I have done that and the details are as follows: PC Fax Intialization/Termination. outgoing routing rule is not valid because it cant find a valid device.

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
If the fax machine isn't hooked up or turned on then the event is normal. If the fax isn't working then you have a problem.

kd1966

kd1966

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
http://www.eventid.n...d=32068&source=