Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help

• Please log in to reply

Murakami

Murakami

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
My browser got hijacked awhile ago, and although I've since corrected that problem, a host of new problems have presented themselves. My computer tends to stall or freeze now and then; my computer sometimes freezes while closing down; ccAPP often has touble "ending" which seems to result in the computer freezing during shut down; programs don't seem to install correctly (including iTUNES and especially Norton Antivirus 2005); and my computer seems to have somthing to do with kicking me and my brother's computers offline at random times, like when I manually shut down my computer. I don't really know what's going on, I've tried things that forums have suggested, but to no avail. I could really use some help.

Attached Files

Advertisements