Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

video cards

• Please log in to reply

goladith

goladith

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
ok, well, i am back again, and now i finaly talked my dad in to buying a new computer, we are going to be building it again, and well, i got a question about a video card and if it will work or not with the mobo, here are the links to the 2

mobo and i know it sayd 4x, but the video card doesn't say if it will run on 4x, i know the last video card i purchased was a 4x, and it said it ran with a 2x, and it does, because thats what i got, if you can remember my old issues! well, any help would be great, thanx

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

i got a question about a video card and if it will work or not with the mobo

They'll work together just fine <_<

goladith

goladith

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
ok, yhanx, but i just found out, my dad don't want to put out the $$ for a new computer just get enough stuff to up grade and make a bare bones, so, he wil just use our old vid card, but thanx