Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Terrorism

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Be||ona

Be||ona

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
i personally think, the world would be a better place if everyone respects each other. respect their beliefs, their religion, their customs and traditions... and not take what belongs to others. we are supposed to learn from history. most wars occurs because someone wants something that do not belong to them and they are willing to sacrifice countless lives to get it. i agree with what warriorscot's remark that one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter, and i also agree with Dr. Gutstein. i dont condone any form terrorism, but i do understand why they did what they are doing. when one has lost everything one holds value in life, one will do anything to strike back at those they feel are responsible... we cant fight terrorism without understanding first to a certain degree why they become a terrorist in the first place...

anyhow.. thats my two cents for the day

Advertisements

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

i personally think, the world would be a better place if everyone respects each other. respect their beliefs, their religion, their customs and traditions... and not take what belongs to others. we are supposed to learn from history. most wars occurs because someone wants something that do not belong to them and they are willing to sacrifice countless lives to get it. i agree with what warriorscot's remark that one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter, and i also agree with Dr. Gutstein. i dont condone any form terrorism, but i do understand why they did what they are doing. when one has lost everything one holds value in life, one will do anything to strike back at those they feel are responsible... we cant fight terrorism without understanding first to a certain degree why they become a terrorist in the first place...

anyhow.. thats my two cents for the day

Of course it would be a better place, but you know and everyone else should know that the world cannot be perfect.

I do kind of understand why they do this, but even if we did what they said they wanted us to, they would still attack us. The thing I hate is they use their religion and remake it to benefit them! I hate that! I know about Islam abit and I know it doesn't go around killing everyone.

I know it isn't the topic exactly at hand, but I think we should of just kept out of the Middle East and they would of killed themselves with all the civil wars they have and stuff, but now that we are in there, we should complete the job.

Dguall77

Dguall77

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Let us never forget 9/11. They are doing just what the Germans did in WWII,infiltrate this country and act as if the want to be American citizens when they arte really getting ready to try to destroy us from within. I say,dont stop until we get them all! America is for Americans.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Since when did the germans infiltrate america during WW2, how can America be for Americans when it is technically and philosophically an immagrant nation and a former colony. I actually find your post gravely insulting and im not even an american, and as a point of fact hitler was fond of saying germany is for germans so who is it thats emulating the [bleep] party here.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
This thread has gone in circles, and is starting to turn a bit nasty now. I'm shutting it down before it gets too far out of hand.