Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:21 PM
Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:01 AM
make sure they have the latest version of flash player
Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:12 PM
Looked great in Firefox, Mozilla and Netscape. Could get nothing using IE 6.0 nor Maxthon except the popup once I disabled the blocker. Need to check this as viewer is installed and security settings were fine. Thought I would get an alert box asking me to download latest viewer with these last two browsers. Oh, well, more to do!
Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:48 PM
Have you added the flash to Dreamweaver, and checked for browser bugs?? It seems IE has a problem with downloading your file for users in IE. Thats starnge I've never come across that before only with when someone points it to a local folder
let me know
Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:52 PM
1) Missing (!DOCTYPE) declaration. Try <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">.
2) <embed> not approved by W3C, but usually browsers ignore this for the most part.
3) </NOSCRIPT></TITLE> are unexpected and unnecessary tags.
4) No "type" attribute for <script> tag which produces your ad popup.
5) Also try replacing this <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"> with this <meta content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type"> and see if it helps.
6) Since I didn't have Site_Intro.swf file, I could not verify changes to document works in IE. I did get a blank white window where this inro is suppose to start once I made changes to your HTML.
Could suggest other things, but try to get code set and validated ok and you'll be okay. See HTML Code Tutorials if you need help.
Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:30 AM
Set your table, stick your flash in, bobs your uncle
Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:31 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users