Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I think I may be OLD!

• Please log in to reply

crybaby

crybaby

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Anyone else here feel like they are being helped by kids, and that make the helpee OLD? Good Heavens,I'm not even in my 30's, but, in here, I feel so OLD! So if you are feeling the same way, (i.e. being helped by ppl yougner than your kids, or in the same age group) YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!! God bless technology, and the people who understand it.... BUT, I AM STILL YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just wanted to say that.... sorry for the ranting! MID-LIFE CRISIS SUCKS! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOURE NOT MIDDLE AGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
:tazz: Boy do I feel your pain. I'm 34, but many days I feel old around here :) Some of our best Staff members are under the age of 18. These "kids" that I work with are smart, funny and awesome young people. It's great that they learn so much at a young age now. We sure were deprived, eh? :)

crybaby

crybaby

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
Glad I'm not alone!And you're right, these "kids" are great, and I am thankful for them and all their help! And yes, we were deprived!:tazz:

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
No comment,
My Geritol hasn't kicked in yet :tazz:

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
Yeah, but you know, age doesn't matter/count always (good for me to say, I'm 15 :tazz:)

Keep on truckin'

Dr. Gutstein

Dr. Gutstein

• PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
I don't feel OLD but sometimes i think that my age of craziness is gonna away

Yeah, but you know, age doesn't matter/count always (good for me to say, I'm 15 laughing.gif)

Keep on truckin'

You are on good age rawe. :tazz:
Keep it (you know what mean)

~Dr. Gutstein~

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
kat....make sure danny doesn't find this thread...then you guys will really feel old hahaha

Trevuren

Trevuren

Old Dog

• Retired Staff
  • 18,699 posts
Did I hear the word old?

Don is but a youngster. He sips his Geritol. I take mine intravenously

Trevuren

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

kat....make sure danny doesn't find this thread...then you guys will really feel old hahaha

:) I have a daughter who is three years older than Danny! :tazz: And my "Baby" is only three years younger than he is! :)

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
I told one staff member the truth- I have socks that are older than him. I'm at a great age right now- old enough to know better, and young enough to do it anyway!

Johanna

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts

Don is but a youngster. He sips his Geritol. I take mine intravenously

The check is in the mail my friend !!!!!