Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows isn't that bad!

• Please log in to reply

chirp

chirp

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
Okay every single person I work with always bad mouths windows and say it's the worst thing invented. I know it's not perfect but I tried telling them the repair fetures and some of the advantages of it. Can anyone list some things why windows can be better than mac?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
well....windows is much easier to network....plus if you're using appletalk....say goodbye to bandwidth...

people always complain about windows being "bad"...but..they kind of lose sight of the fact that it's generally the easiest O/s to use and aquire, it has a much larger support base than most o/s....and that it takes time and energy to write a good o/s....and there has yet to be a single o/s that came out perfect on the first shot....usually when someone starts saying that windows sux...or linux sux..or apple sux....i just tell them to write something better so that we can all use it