Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

I can't open view wireless networks

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
i am using a belkin wireless network thing anyway i don't like the utility they provide to connect to the network also i can't create additional peer to peer connections. but when i try and "view wireless connections" it says to use the soft ware that was provided, so i thought i would uninstall the utility but then when i went to look for the wireless connections dialog box i couldn't find it.

can any one help me out here?

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
Hello dan3411 and Welcome to Geeks to Go,

I am a little unclear on what you are asking for help with. Could you please provide a little clarity for me:

Are you wanting to uninstall the the Belkin Wireless card utility configuration manager and switch over to Windows WZC?

And are you unable to find the Belkin Wireless card utility configuration manager at all (for uniinstallation)?

In refferrence to wanting to create more Peer 2 Peer connections I hope you are just using poor wording on this as Geeks to Go cannot support troubleshooting P2P connections, but instead maybee you are refferring to File and Print Sharing amongst other PC's located within your own Local Network. If so then I can help you with that as well?