Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PlayStation 2

• Please log in to reply

techguy

techguy

• Pip
  • 5 posts
[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=gray] <_<
Any Ideas

Advertisements

techguy

techguy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I know of Vice City, Men in Black, The Hulk, all the football games and the wrestling games but what else should i get

tazz1964

tazz1964

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
hi
need for speed underground is a cool driving game you can make your cars look like the cars from the movie f&f
<_<

techguy

techguy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
:D really that is kinda kool I know that the Tony Hawk Underground is another one that is kool :P <_< :D any more

Edited by techguy, 02 April 2004 - 12:24 PM.

goladith

goladith

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Champions of norrath is an awsome game

techguy

techguy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Champions of norrath

what kind of game is that[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=gray]

goladith

goladith

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
Champions of Norrath is a game like Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance, infact it was made by the same co. it is a diable style game, slightly tilted over head view hack and slash/cast magic kind of game.here is the link to the web page

Hatch

Hatch

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

I know of Vice City, Men in Black, The Hulk, all the football games and the wrestling games but what else should i get

Well, I guess it all depends on what you are into. You mentioned football games, are you into sports? NCAA 2004 is by far the best football game I have played. Tiger Woods 2004 is excellent. The hockey is much better on the PC. LOTR The Two Towers was REALLY good. S.O.C.O.M. Navy Seals is real good if you like killing people and such. I guess you could say I have a gaming problem <_<

techguy

techguy

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Well, I guess it all depends on what you are into. You mentioned football games, are you into sports? NCAA 2004 is by far the best football game I have played. Tiger Woods 2004 is excellent. The hockey is much better on the PC. LOTR The Two Towers was REALLY good. S.O.C.O.M. Navy Seals is real good if you like killing people and such. I guess you could say I have a gaming problem 

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue][B][bleep] not at all I know I sit down for most of the night sometimes and play <_< :D :P :D

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
hey man, my props go to street and the bond games <_<

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
goldeneye for N64 is in my opinion one of the greatest games to ever come out. all other bond games dont compare.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

goldeneye for N64

Old skool <_< I may have to pull it out and play a game :D

--ESCOBAR--

--ESCOBAR--

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
BATTLEFIELD COMES OUT FOR PS2 SOON! (FPS) <_<

k9unit_k19

k9unit_k19

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
I suggest you go to EB games, buy Metal Gear Solid (PS1), Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and pre-order Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. These are the BEST GAMES EVER. The control scheme is great, apart from the fact that O brings you forward and X brings you backward in menus. Graphics are spectacular, still no company has matched the rain effects in the first level. The storyline is the best I have ever seen, better than any book I have ever read in my entire life. Well... I actually don't read very much at all. It's more than just a game: it's filled with suspense, love, emotion, backstabbing. But still, if you're looking for some of the best games ever, check them out.

You might not like them. Some people who hate stealth games, don't like to use their mind and walk in guns-a-blazing probably won't like this.

Check this out: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance is the same game except with hundreds of other VR missions. Don't be fooled by low scores, that's only for people who have played SoL game to bits.

-K9

the_sponge

the_sponge

• Pip
  • 4 posts
the best football game is Madden NFL 2004 by far.

war of the monsters
downhill domination (really sweat)
conflict: desert storm
socom u.s navy seals (1 or 2)
twisted metal black
grand theft auto vice city or III
stuntman
james bond
Mission Impossible (really, really, REALLY SWEAT!)
The Getaway (If you are a fan of gta vice city you'll like this even more)

the best on the lists are downhill domination,misson impossible and the getaway

<_<