Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

my stupid issue

• Please log in to reply

F4R7TZ

F4R7TZ

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I have had this annoying issue for 5 mounths :tazz: and ofcourse im not happy about it. Today it has been exceptionaly annoying it freezes/locks-up either on games, on the internet ramdom sites or online games, power DVD and a few others.
I have tryed many solutions like installing my latest driver for my graphics card but it may not have installed properly please can some one please lead me through a step by step Procedure to fix my issues and i would be very grateful.
I have also tryed lots of virus scans (in safe mode too),clean up my computer,uninstall and reinstall everything one by one seeing if a software is not compatiable with the games etc.
My graphics card is Radeon 9550 and my mother board is Asus A7V880.
My games are compatible with my gaphics card and i have the right requirments. :)
Thanks a lot F4R7TZ :)

Advertisements

WTF

WTF

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
what u need to do is wipe your hard drive or do system restore man

F4R7TZ

F4R7TZ

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Done that in the past

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
check your system temps in bios

to get into the bios
restart your computer, and while it's booting tap either del or f2 untill it enters setup

WTF

WTF

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
dude What the... dsenette your like every where man its freaking me out!!!!

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
i'm not everywhere......just following you around.....hiding in you closet....waitin for the right time to jump out and ki....er um...i m ean...no i'm not

WTF

WTF

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
:tazz: dude thats not kool

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
dsnette is everywhere he has the unique super power to be everywhere at once.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
and yet nowhere....all at the same time....it's magic

StirCrazy

StirCrazy

• Pip
  • 3 posts
It might be best to let a computer tech look at your PC. Check your processing speed, etc. Sometimes when several games are installed, it bogs the processing speed down.

F4R7TZ

F4R7TZ

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thanks for all the help everyone.
My PC was fixed by someone i know *shifty eyes* anyway it was really simple thing it was the fan at the back (don't know the name :tazz: ) it was gertting to hot causing problems i have had a new fan in place for free :) and told to let my PC cool down after every 3-4hours for about 15-30 minutes.
Thanks agian anyway,F4R7TZ :)