Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cannot view right side of active windows

• Please log in to reply

jklyn

jklyn

• Pip
  • 1 posts
XP - any active window (page setup, install window (norton) etc) I cannot see the right side of. It is like someone took a papercutter to the right side. Cannot see the scrollbar, the minimize/maximize/close buttons at top, cannot get to the 'accept' button on the EULA (Norton). Have gone to display properties and checked properties, even setting it back to default xp style - still no success. There is no 'border' really - just a thin line delineating the active window from the window displayed behind it. :tazz: I appreciate any help you can offer.

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi jklyn! Welcome to G2G!

I am having a hard time trying to figure out what exactly you mean by what you are describing. Could you please take a screen shot (hit the PRINT SCREEN key on your keyboard, then open PAINT, and select EDIT and then COPY. Then save the file somewhere on your computer as a jpeg file) of your problem. I will then be able to better understand and in turn better be able to help you solve your current problem.

Fenor