Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iTunes

• Please log in to reply

R3AL1Z3

R3AL1Z3

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
i recently rebooted my computer and before i did i took all my itunes songs and added them to my ipod, and upon rebooting and downloading the itunes software, i connected my ipod, and it appeared in the sidebar, and as i went to drag and drop the playlist (i created one called scotts library, becuasei had some of my friends songs on there and did not want to mix them) into my library, it would not let me. any idea how toput just that one playlist in my itunes library? or am i S.O.L.?

Advertisements

aldaros23

aldaros23

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
i dont think you can put them back on your computer; you can delete them but not put them back
i know it seems weird... but that's just the way it works

there is a separate program that does this do... google it

i found this one you could buy, but this is just an example, just search - there is one for free out there
search "COPY SONGS FROM IPOD TO WINDOWS" or something like that

http://www.jakeludin...to_windows.html

R3AL1Z3

R3AL1Z3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
thanks ill prolly buy that, but i think ill wait like another day to see if anyone else has any info on this situation, if not, i got 15 bucks , and thats stupid that ipod lacks that feature, its ridiculous

aldaros23

aldaros23

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
well i mean you dont have to buy it - there's gotta be one out there for free

R3AL1Z3

R3AL1Z3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
well yeah, but id rather spend money on something knowing its gonna work, rather than download some freeware program and have it mess up my newly rebooted computer