Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cracksearch.a

• Please log in to reply

Goodzwell

Goodzwell

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey Guys\Gals,

I've done everything that the "Do before posting" asked us to do.

One question before I start with the virus problem I have.

It says on the "Do before posting" that I should not install more then one AntiVirus software on my system. Now following the instructions as best I could, Are there any virus software programs in the list of sujested programs in the "Do before posting" that are "Antivirus software? I have installed all ready AVG which has been there since I bought this computer. ( I installed it.) Is "Ewido security suite" or "TrojanHunter" such a program? I've installed both of them???

OK what really brings me here.

My computer has been acking really strange lately. Losing connection to the internet multible times last night was the last straw.

I've scanned with AVG found nothing, Scanned with Trend Housecall found and deleted a virus called Bobic, and then I scanned with Panda, well actually I started with Panda but that's of no consequence. Panda found a virus,worm, malware, what ever you'd like to call it, that it called Cracksearcher.a. Now I then proceeded to do a Google of such but only found "HackTool.Win32.CrackSearch.a" now that's the only thing that even came close to the orignal file name the "Panada" was telling me it found. Why can't these programs just give you the proper names, it would be so much easier to find out the correct info.

Can someone plz help. Greatbig Thx in Advance. :tazz:

Advertisements

Goodzwell

Goodzwell

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
doesn't anyone know anything about this ???? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!