Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

good books?

• Please log in to reply

kalele

kalele

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Everything I've learned about computers/web design I've taught myself, I started four years ago and just kept figuring it out... I'm pro in html, xhtml and stylesheets... I know where to get javascripts (don't know how to write them) and know basic flash (don't really think too much belongs on a website) but I'd like to find a good book or two on php and dhtml. I work for my university's computer science/engineering school but I don't like the selection they have. any suggestions?

Advertisements

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Hey there,

Ive recently just purchased a new book called 'How do do everything with php & Mysql'.

Its a GREAT book and if you read it you will become a master at php and mysql databases.

Im nearly 1/8 of the way through and i find it soooooo intresting!

:tazz:

sunny441

sunny441

• PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
THere is one good book that was recommended to me by my professor recently. it is a good book and helps is about 20$ and available on amazon. It's called PHP Web Development with Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004. you can look at the book here.

Hope that helps

:tazz: