Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Web hosting, shopping carts, up and downloadable mail lists

• Please log in to reply

Life Purpose Guy

Life Purpose Guy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Does anyone out there have experience with this issue??? I am doing some research for my boss. He wants to add a shopping cart (that will handle secure gateways) to his webpage that has newsletter function and that can download and upload contact information from his current list to the server and also from the server to his database (after people enter their information). I have looked at a few solutions, but there are so many to choose from. I need the least expensive system that will work well. Finally, we would also like the option for the future of auto response delivery of pdf files or some kind of ebook format. We don't want software or anything that would require programing.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Angelina

Advertisements

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
My friend louis may be able to help?

Contact him at...

http://www.starlinkuk.co.uk

:tazz:

Kinkme

Kinkme

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Your hosting provider should have some sort of shopping cart for you. If not take a look at OsCommerce. Very good open source shopping cart with tons of support forums. I know that our store uses Aspdotnet Storefront, very good as well for a paid soultion and works great. http://serverintelle...tnetstorefront/ here is a link to the account we have.