Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

[ANSWERED] Geforce DDR Driver Problems

• Please log in to reply

pb_destiny

pb_destiny

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey Guys

I've just recently found out after purchasing some software (Halo:Combat Evolved :tazz: ) that my 32mb Nvidia Geforce DDR video card was not tested with the game, so I tried running safe mode version to check and sure enough it gave me a fatal error message of how it wasnt supported and recommend I talk to the manufactor or update my driver. Of course after many hours of scouting online I couldnt find much, other than one driver that which was from IBM tools. So I downloaded it and ran the file, the files were extracted, and it prepared to start setup. As soon as I began setup I ran into this error " Setup Was Unable To Loacte A Detected Device's PCI ID in NVIBML.INF, Setup Terminated". I have no idea what PCI ID is so I tryed googling it but that didnt produce alot of results, I also tried googling the NVIBML.INF and found nothing on that either, so I all know was that it was the IBM driver. So do you guys understand what the problem is or have any suggestions?

Anyways Thanks For Your Time

-PB

Edited by pb_destiny, 11 November 2005 - 11:21 PM.

Advertisements