Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Msn Messenger 7.5

• Please log in to reply

cinta

cinta

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Today I installed Msn Messenger 7.5 onto my computer, and originally I had 7.0. It's not letting me sign in, no matter how much I troubleshoot or do what the help options tell me to. I've read through some of the other posts here, and my clock is fine, my firewall (I think) is fine, and there doesn't appear to be anything wrong. I was wondering if there was a way I could just get back to 7.0??? Please help me, I've got other people in my family who use MSN and they're gonna kill me!!!

Cinta

Advertisements

chirp

chirp

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
May I ask what opperationg system you are using?... This is Msn Messenger 7.0 for 98 / me. If you could please give the error code and I will look into it and see if we can fix 7.5... also try setting your clock wrong then reseting it to the right time. The odd time my firewall wont let me connect to msn so I disconnect it then MAKE SURE you reconnect it right after you sign in.

-Chirp

Edited by chirp, 12 November 2005 - 09:37 AM.