Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Innovative Site!

• Please log in to reply

TheInvincible

TheInvincible

• Pip
  • 1 posts
This is not my site, it's a site that I help operate, a friend and I are parteners.

What it is: This site is a link exchange site, which is good for anyone that needs traffic or plays a game/is a member of any site that uses referral links.

How it works: You register, insert your link, and start getting traffic! You start out with 10 tokens, and gain more tokens for every link you click. The more tokens you have, the higher on the exchange yor link appears to other members, so the more links you click, the more your link gets clicked.

Please do not register unless you actually plan to participate in the site, otherwise just give me your opinion on the idea/suggestions to make it better.

http://www.alex3oo2.com/links/

Advertisements

lil_cat_luver

lil_cat_luver

• PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
My opinion, first of all, the url is too complicated, not a lot of people will (bother to) remember it.

As for the actual site, I think it's too plain and also need different colours. Red on black is kind of straining the eyes.

The site is missing some very crucial content. There's no page introducing the link exchange service, visitors don't know what it is, what it does, why should they sign up? Some graphics would be nice too, even just a little header. You rarely see a website with only plain old tables.

I think if you had the above mentioned things added, it would make the site more attractive and more appealing to visitors, and they're more likely to sign up for the service.

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
On the home page it just has a login?

It would be much better if you make a proper home page, discribing what your site is all about?

Also i agree lil_cat_luver, the domain is too hard to remember?

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
One of the most blandest pages I think I've ever seen. If I wanted to participate in a link exchange scheme, I'd want to know about it first.
Plus the colour scheme is shocking.

Plus your source code is woefully poor for what little content there exists on that page.