Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

CD WRITING SKIPPING

• Please log in to reply

ratedarr

ratedarr

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hey. Well since yesterday I have had some problems with my CD Drive.

Whenever I burn a CD in Nero (audio cd) they come out skipping. This has never happened in the last 2 years. At first I thought my CD's were bad, but I tryed different brands. Then I got a USB Drive (buslink hi-speed slim cd-rw/dvd-rom combo drive) and it doesn't write either. (ill explain in a minute). Before the skipping started happening I had burnt a bunch of CD's that day (that work) but after that I burnt some and now they all skip. No settings have been changed THAT I KNOW OF. Nero completes the burning in normal time, but on my USB Drive it won't even finish and it will error.

I came to this site with a question last time, never got answered. I hope this question is solveable. Thanks in advance.

:tazz:

Advertisements

ratedarr

ratedarr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
NEVERMIND. READ SOME MORE AND FOUND OUT IT IS A NERO VERSION 7 BUG.