Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Security Alerts

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
On certain web sites I get a Security Alert window that appears which tells me that there is a problem with the site's security certificate. It says that the certificate is issued by a company that I have chosen not to trust. It then gives me the option of continuing, not continuing or viewing the certificate. When I view the cerificate I can then install the certificate and the windows stop appearing but then the next time I restart my computer the windows appear again.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

Try this:

goto Control Panel > Internet Options > Content > Settings > General and put a check against "Users can see sites that have no rating"

Also Control Panel > Internet Options > Content > Certificates and put "All" next to Intended Purpose